My oh my how time flies when you are having fun. James is already 9 weeks old. We went to his 2 month appointment Friday and he is measuring 23 inches and 12 1/2 pounds. He has gained 5 lbs and 5 inches. They also did is immunization shots and I was so sad. I didn't think it would effect me like that. He didn't cry for too long until we had been home for a couple of hours. He was crying so hard I didn't know what to do and Cloyd was flying. It wasn't until he got back on the ground that I could call him. He picked up some Tylenol on his way home and that seemed to help a ton.
This last weekend was fun. James was blessed in church on Sun. He was so cute in his little outfit that Grandma Jones (does that remind you to much of dad's mom?) bought him. We were so blessed to have as many family members as we had there. Cloyd's parents came up from Alton, Michael and Lindsey came up from St. George, my parents and sisters with their babies came up from Kanab, Sam and Shauna came down from Bluffdale, Cindy and Jeff with their kids came down from Alpine, Kate came down from SLC, Jeremy and Emily and their kids came down from Orem. Needless to say our home was packed at the luncheon but it was very very nice. I couldn't have asked for a better day.
Once I figure out how to add an image I will or you can go to my mom's blog and check them out.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Kimmy. I'm so happy to have found your blog. This is Jessica Barnson (Bernotski now)! I'm so happy for you. Sounds like your little guy is great and you both are great also. Parenthood is so fun. We also have a little 10-month boy and one on the way. I can't wait to see your pictures. Adding images is pretty easy once you know how. Just start trying out the different buttons where you do your posts.
Way to go girl. You need to take some pictures of your Craft project and post it. Nobody will believed you did something Crafty.
I'm so proud. Maybe you are my daughter. XO Mom
Post a Comment