Although its been a little while since your baby's birth, congratulations! I am glad I found your blog. He is very precious. I was glad to hear your "birth story" too. It was motivating to me in my ninth month of pregnancy. You look really good after just having a baby! Are you going to continue working now that baby is here? Come visit me at www.wonderfulworldofwilkins.blogspot.com or email me tweetybird_hg@hotmail.com
Hi Kimmy! He is a really beautiful baby. It's so much fun to not have to lie to a friend and say that their baby is cute, he really is a pretty baby. Hope you are doing well, just remember it gets easier... before it gets harder...
Kimmy, He is beautiful! I am so happy for you and I am glad I found you! I found you through Tori! I hope we can stay in touch this way. Congrats on everything and like I said before he is just beautiful!
Hi Kimmy, I have no idea what I'm doing. This is my first "blog" whatever that is. I keep deleting it. Oh well, once again. Congrats on a beautiful baby boy. I'm so happy for you...you deserve this and what a great mother you will be. We just got our first grandson a few weeks ago. Wow...what a beautiful feeling to hold a baby in my arms once again. What a awesome family you have. We are all so blessed! Take care of you! All my love, Aunt Denise
My husband and I have been married for 6 years. We have a little boy who is 8 months old, he is so amazing.
I am a nurse at UVRMC in Provo, Ut. Cloyd is currently going to school at UVU to get his bachelors in Aviation and is also working on his Commercial Pilot License.
We bought a townhome 2 years ago in Spanish Fork.
7 comments:
Kimmy,
Although its been a little while since your baby's birth, congratulations! I am glad I found your blog. He is very precious. I was glad to hear your "birth story" too. It was motivating to me in my ninth month of pregnancy. You look really good after just having a baby! Are you going to continue working now that baby is here? Come visit me at www.wonderfulworldofwilkins.blogspot.com or email me tweetybird_hg@hotmail.com
Hayley Wilkins(Grover)
Hi Kimmy!
He is a really beautiful baby. It's so much fun to not have to lie to a friend and say that their baby is cute, he really is a pretty baby. Hope you are doing well, just remember it gets easier... before it gets harder...
Cutest little baby blessing outfit! Wish we would have known about the blessing-I would have loved to come!
I'm so glad you've added some pictures! He is so cute, and I think he looks like his dad.
Kimmy,
He is beautiful! I am so happy for you and I am glad I found you! I found you through Tori! I hope we can stay in touch this way. Congrats on everything and like I said before he is just beautiful!
Hi Kimmy,
I have no idea what I'm doing. This is my first "blog" whatever that is. I keep deleting it. Oh well, once again. Congrats on a beautiful baby boy. I'm so happy for you...you deserve this and what a great mother you will be. We just got our first grandson a few weeks ago. Wow...what a beautiful feeling to hold a baby in my arms once again. What a awesome family you have. We are all so blessed!
Take care of you!
All my love, Aunt Denise
Post a Comment