I love the pics. He is so cute!! I understand what you mean about working while having a baby! It doesn't ever get easy, but you learn to just enjoy the time you get with them. Plus, you get to work at night and he stays with Cloyd! How perfect!!
Kimmy, You have the cutest little family! Your baby is just to cute for words. My mom said she saw you at church. She was pretty excited to see the baby. It just seem like yesterday you were my babysitter and you were teaching me to play war haha
Yeah, I'm so glad to see some more pics of the baby and bonus of his parents! Your dress is so cute. Has it been 12 weeks already? Good luck with work.
Kimmy I am so glad you have a blog. Your family is so cute and you look awesome for just having a baby. send me you email and I will invite you to my blog. brandy (lewis) mayer themayer4@gmail.com
My husband and I have been married for 6 years. We have a little boy who is 8 months old, he is so amazing.
I am a nurse at UVRMC in Provo, Ut. Cloyd is currently going to school at UVU to get his bachelors in Aviation and is also working on his Commercial Pilot License.
We bought a townhome 2 years ago in Spanish Fork.
6 comments:
Ilove the family pics, and I love your dress! Yes, we do need to go to lunch soon...when could you?
I love the pics. He is so cute!! I understand what you mean about working while having a baby! It doesn't ever get easy, but you learn to just enjoy the time you get with them. Plus, you get to work at night and he stays with Cloyd! How perfect!!
Kimmy,
You have the cutest little family! Your baby is just to cute for words. My mom said she saw you at church. She was pretty excited to see the baby. It just seem like yesterday you were my babysitter and you were teaching me to play war haha
Yeah, I'm so glad to see some more pics of the baby and bonus of his parents! Your dress is so cute. Has it been 12 weeks already? Good luck with work.
Kimmy
I am so glad you have a blog. Your family is so cute and you look awesome for just having a baby. send me you email and I will invite you to my blog.
brandy (lewis) mayer
themayer4@gmail.com
Kimmy, did you know you left your new dress in the closet????
:) love ya mom
Post a Comment