Well, James is officially sleeping through half the night. I couldn't believe it. I put him to bed at 8:30 and he woke me up at 2:30 in the morning. I was so surprised that it starled me for a minute.
We moved him into his own room at 6 weeks. I was afraid it was too early, but when we tried it that first night he did awesome. He actually sleeps better in his own room then he did in ours. I have a monitor by my bed and when he wakes up he lets me know.
My 2 1/2 month old baby is officially into his 3-6 month clothes this week. Every day he has gotten a little bit bigger and stronger.
He can sit up in his bumbo with out any help now. He is so cute and just sits there looking all around with the biggest smile on his face. I think he is so proud of himself. When we do tummy time he is able to do a mini push up, although tummy time gets old for him fast. Hopefully he will start to like it sooner or later.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SO NOT FAIR MATI STILL DOESN'T SLEEP THROUGH HALF THE NIGHT. SHE IS SO SPOILED. CONGRATS THAT IS A HUGE MILESTONE, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN, WHEN DO YOU THINK THAT WILL BE??
Kimmy, hi! I'm glad you have a blog. It is great to keep in touch with friends this way. Your son is a handsome little guy. Our blog is private, but you can email me if you want an invite. tl2young@yahoo.com
Your little boy is so precious! I'm so glad you are getting some needed rest! You also look wonderful.
Post a Comment