Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Visiting grandmas and grandpas



We went down to Kanab this weekend. I figured we should try to go down one more time before I have to start work next week. These last 12 weeks have flown by, and I'm so sad to be leaving my baby home while I am at work. I have a feeling the first little while are going to be pretty difficult. I am very lucky to be able to work in a career that gives me the choice to work at night or during the day.

I will be working at nights again and my husband will be home to stay with James. My manager was great enough to let me pick my schedule and so I am working Mon, Fri, & Sat; that way Cloyd can work on Tues and Thurs and also go to school and fly.

Anyways, it was really nice to be able to spend the weekend in Kanab. The weather was perfect, unlike up here were we are still getting snow. James got to play with his cousins and go to church so people from the ward could see him..

He did pretty good at church, although by the end of the second hour he was ready to go home and take a nap. He looks so cute in his church clothes.
I wish we could have stayed a little bit longer, but Cloyd has finals this week and so back to the grind and real life we go again.

2 comments:

Sara Walker said...

He is such a little man! Oh, hang in there girl, going back to work (speaking from experience)with a little one is really tough, but you will get through it, just be glad he is in good hands, and you will treasure the time you have with him that much more as it is so much more valuable. Sara

mommaRx said...

Oh I am so glad that you have had such a great time being home with James. It is definitely hard being away, but it's not too bad. Especially when you know they are sleeping :) James looks so cute in his little church clothes