Thursday, May 1, 2008

3 Months

rW




Week 11



Week 12




I am still awed at how much James changes in just one week.



The picture of James in his swing is a 12 week picture. I am still trying to figure out how to put pictures on with text.
He is so cute and is so happy when he figures out how to do something new. Yesterday he started making the toys go around and make noises. He loves it.











7 comments:

Mindi said...

I think that I'm starting to see a little of you in him. He is so cute, and is getting to big.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! I can't believe it's been 3 months already...and less than that until he meets a new cousin! Keep up the good work mama!

Sam Roundy said...

I think he's as cute as his uncle Sam. Ok maybe a little cuter.

Anonymous said...

He is SO cute Kimmy! Time to get together!

Kassi said...

You little guy is so cute! I hope we see you at the reunion! The Host is really good so far I am only on Chapter 7 but so far I am hooked and I just love the way she wirtes

Anonymous said...

James is ADORABLE!! He is such a good mix of the two of you. Fun seeing all your pictures...he has grown so much already!

Anonymous said...

oh my! He is growing up! cannot believe that I have only seen him once! We need to get together SOON! Let me know if any day next week works.