Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Study Study Study

The next couple of weeks are pretty big study weeks for Cloyd. He is finally ready to take his final exams for his Private License. Tomorrow he will meet with Micki (I think she is the head of the flight dpt) to do his "Stage 3 Exam" and then next Wednesday he will meet with an official FAA guy for his "Final Check Ride". Yeah!!
After he gets his private license he can then start flying for his commercial license. He is so excited and I am so happy for him, he has worked so hard.
It means a lot more solo flying and more cross country long distance flying for him. Maybe he will fly down to Kanab one of these times. His flight instructor flies all over the place with his other students. I guess we will see all the fun and exciting places he gets to fly over the coming months.

James is doing well. He is rolling all over the place, and occasionally at night I will find that he has rolled onto his stomach. He is growing like a weed and I swear changes every day. Lately he has been extremely cuddly, I love it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Cloyd! All your hard work (both of you) and look where you are now! Yeah!

My brother in law is just starting flight school....hope it goes as well for him as you!

Torrie Young said...

That's awesome! Way to go, Cloyd.