Saturday, October 4, 2008

James 8 Months

James has officially said his first word....."Mama, Mama"
It is the cutest thing ever. I love it!
James is sitting up on his own. He is also army crawling all over the place. He gets faster every day. He almost has regular crawling down but finds it faster to army crawl. The other day he sat up by himself from the crawling position.
This is his first truck. He pushes it all over the floor.
He loves to sit up with his dad. They play all night long when I am at work. J/K. They only play most of the night.


5 comments:

gma said...

Cute, Cute, about time you updated.
I want a commando crawling picture.
I miss getting to cuddle my cute little grandson so much. He won't even know me wen I see him again and will be at the age he won't go to anybody but mommy and daddy when you come down for Christmas.:(
I've been so lucky with Kylee and Mati.

Anonymous said...

He is growing up so fast!! What a sweet little boy....with an awesome "mama"!

Torrie Young said...

It's fun to read about all he is doing. Cute pics. Definitely send me an invite. I think you have my address, if not, write me a little note on my blog.

Lindsey R said...

Hey guys! I got that text you sent with him dressed up, way cute! He is so big! I can't believe he is 8 months! Time flies!! What a cutie!!

Cindy England said...

awww....jamesie is such a little stinkin cutie!!! these pictures are so great! xoxo, Cindy