Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I AM ONE! (part 1)

James turned 1 January 28th 2009. To celebrate we had one birthday party in northern utah and one in southern utah so all our family could be apart of such a special day.

Thank-you Sam and Shauna for letting us have the party in your home and for making not just one birthday cake but two very special birthday cakes. I almost hated eating them they were so awesome. Also thank you for all those that came and for the presents that were given. James is such a loved little boy.

Here are a few pictures of his first birthday party.

James' first cake and might I add his first taste of real sugar. He loved it!

When he goes to his Uncle Sam's and Aunt Shauna's he loves to play the drums from Rock Band. It is perfect height for him. He also loves to play their piano.

Her he is opening presents with one of his favorite cousins Livvy.

This is the monkey cake Aunt Shauna made for him to eat. Super cute.

This is the cake Aunt Shauna made for his birthday for everyone else to eat.
It turned out wonderful. Thanks again



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWE! Happy Birthday to James!! He is got the cutest cheeks....

Amanda and Jake Matagi said...

Wow, your baby is already One. It was just yesterday that you had him i swear. Those cakes are amazing like you said I don't think i'd dare touch them.

Mindi said...

Holy cow! Where does time go? I can't believe James is one. Happy Birthday. Those are the cutest cakes ever!!

JeRiCa said...

So CUTE! I miss you!

Lindsey R said...

Wow, those cakes Shauna made are awesome! They look so professional! Im so glad we were able to help celebrate his birthday in Kanab. That was fun to see you guys. James is such a good boy! Sounds like he got spoiled!

gma said...

Is there anything shauna isn't good at. Pictures, cakes, computers, I hope Sam knows how lucky he is. So when are we going to see part two??? Hey did you notice I found Marie Dexter on face book. She's connected to atalie, you should check it out. MOm

Kate said...

WOW! So cute. I love that little monkey cake, what a great job Shauna did! I can not believe James is one. Too crazy. We were sad we couldn't be there. He looks so big!