Thursday, June 12, 2008

4 months

We went on a picnic up Spanish Fork Canyon a couple of weeks a go. It was gorgeous. James loved swinging on the swings with his dad. He is babbling up a storm now. He loves it when we talk to him he has so much to tell us. Very cute


James is eating cereal and fruit now and loves it. I never thought is would be this easy to feed a baby. It always looked harder in the movies I guess. When he is ready to eat another bite he opens his mouth wide a eats it down

He is able to roll mostly by himself from front to back and back to front.
It is amazing to watch James grow into his personality and to see him develop. I love it. At is 4 month check-up he weighed 15 lbs 14 oz and was 25 1/2 inches long. He was in the 70 percentile on both of these, but his head was in the 40 percentile.














10 comments:

Mindi said...

It's great to see some new pictures. James is getting so big, what a cutie.

gma said...

Okay, my kids were never that easy.
Well maybe you were. I'm glad Cloyds on the mend. I wish I was closer to help you. The pictures are so cute. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Okay -- James has got to be the cutest baby ever!! I love the way he smiles! Oh, and your mom is right...not all children are that easy to feed. Mariah was just like James. But Harrison and Garrett were both little stinkers!

Enjoy him -- he looks JUST like you! (Wow!)

Torrie Young said...

Oh my goodness, he's adorable. I'm glad you posted more pictures too. Hope Cloyd feels better soon. I bet it's nice to not have those "stomach problems" anymore.

Let's get together with Mindi sometime, just let us know when would be good.

Heather said...

Kimmy! Your little baby is adorable and your blog is too! I love to see what's up in your world. I too have entered the blogosphere so come visit me on my blog. Hope all is well!

BERNOTSKI FAMILY said...

Those pictures are really cute.

gma said...

You've been tagged. Go to my blog to what to do.

Anonymous said...

SO I HAVE A NEW BLOG IT IS MATIANDME.BLOGSPOT.COM BUT YOU HAVE TO HAVE PERMISSION, SEND ME YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS LOVE YA

JeRiCa said...

How cute is James! Oh my gosh he is getting so big. And I had no idea that Cloyd had his appendix removed. I am sorry for being so behind! Well at least now I can keep track of you by looking at your blog!

The Mayers said...

I missed seeing you at the reunion last weekend. James is adorable.