Sunday, October 5, 2008

Locking my blog

Because of all the horror stories of weirdo people getting on blogs and stealing information ect. we are going to lock this blog.
Please send me your email address. You can either leave it here on our blog or send it to my email. ckjeternalfamily@yahoo.com
Thanks

15 comments:

Megan said...

Hey don't lock your blog I won't be able to see it. My e-mail address is meganjones20@blogspot.com. But you have to send me an invite at meganjones_20@hotmail.com. Love ya. Ohh by the way James is getting SOO big, I am having James withdrawals I just want to give him big hugs!!!!

Anonymous said...

jmratliff4@msn.com

Denae said...

saigers@gmail.com

Hayley said...

tweetybird_hg@hotmail.com

Stephanie Greenwood said...

rgsgkg@netzero.net

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

lkaeyre@gmail.com

What have you heard?!

Anonymous said...

karijshelton@gmail.com

The Roundy's said...

sroundyfamily@gmail.com

Krista said...

krista_creer@yahoo.com

Emily said...

grift2000@yahoo.com

Lindsey R said...

I don't blame ya! Thats why ours is private! Our email is:
lroundy19@yahoo.com

Chad and Becky said...

mzbecky_boo@hotmail.com
Love to see James grow up & you guys too!

Kassi said...

kassi.leavitt@gmail.com

Mindi said...

I don't think you got my e-mail, but will you send my an invite?

The Mayers said...

themayer4@gmail.com