Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pictures

Here are a few pictures of our family and of James






James and Shauna at the family reunion in Alton, he was so tired.


James with Grandma Jones at the park
James at the parade, he wasn't to interested in it yet, although he thought the fire trucks were pretty cool














6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cute pictures! James is adorable...and very photogenic. Love the family shot as well....

Anonymous said...

Oh, those pictures are so great of James and of all of you! OK, so it's time to get together-NO exceptions! Call me or Mindi. My number is 707-0832.

Krista said...

Oh your pictures are so cute! I love the naked baby ones...I have some of those of Kai. My word he is getting so big.

Mindi said...

Yay for the new posts, and the pictures are great. I can't believe how big James is getting what a handsome baby. Ditto to what Kari said.

BERNOTSKI FAMILY said...

Great pictures! We were in Kanab for the fourth too. Shucks we missed each other.

Stephanie Greenwood said...

Cute, cute pics! I love the family one in the grass- you definitely have an adorable little man