Monday, August 18, 2008

My LIfe at the Moment



1. Cloyd is a Private Pilot



He has passed all his requierements and Stage Exams and can officially fly an airplane, and anyone else that pays half, by himself. He has now started the "Instrument" portion on his schooling and is really enjoying the simulator. Congratulations, I am so proud of you.




A little R &R with James


2. Broke my Tailbone


This last Saturday I was walking down the stairs with James and slipped right onto my tailbone. Ouch!! Luckily I broke the fall and James was fine, in fact he didn't even cry. Scary. I thought I would be fine to go to work that night. I actually got all the way there and could barely get out of the car. The charge nurse, Mickie, saw me and sent me home. Probably a good idea since I could barely move. The next day I hurt worse. My ribs are killing me as well. I think James must have landed on my ribs. Needless to say I am hurting. I can't sit I can't walk I can't stand. Hopefully it goes away soon



3. Grandma Morgan passed away


Cloyd's last grandma passed away this last week. We have to go to Kanab this week for the funeral. She was an amazing lady. It was fun to listen to her life stories, she did so many awesome things and lived in some neat places. Even the last few years of her life she was working out at the gym and driving up to Alton almost every day. She was a fine lady and I am so blessed to have been able to know her.


4. Read Breaking Dawn


I loved it. I think I like her other 3 books better, but this one was still very good. The day after it came out Cloyd went grocery shopping and surprised me by buying me one. I was going to buy it after I read the others again, but once I got I started reading and was done in 5 days. It was great.


5. James is growing and learing like a weed


He changes every day. He rolls every where now. I can put him down and the next thing I know he is clear across the floor. I love him





10 comments:

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Sorry to hear about your fall!! It sounds like you are keeping busy! Yay Cloyd!!

Kassi said...

How fun that Cloyd can fly now!! That is exciting!! That is a bummer about your fall! I have only hurt my tail bone and I didn't like that so much so I feel so bad for you!
I am glad you liked BD. I loved it. Twilight is still my fav. I just fell in love with Edward. But I thought it was a great ending to some great books :D

Anonymous said...

oh geez Kimmy ouchie!! Do you need anything? Thanks for the banana bread btw it was yummy!

JeRiCa said...

Oh my gosh! Your poor tailbone. Oh my heck im so sad for you. I hope you are starting to do better. I am coming to see you in like five seconds.

Anonymous said...

Dang girl! No wonder you aren't here tonight....we miss you!

Love all the updates. WAY cute pic of James. He has the funniest expressions!

Lindsey R said...

Hey guys! I didn't know you have a blog! I found Sam and Shauna's then saw yours! We do to! Its private though, so email me at lroundy19@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite! By the way, James is so dang cute! I love the pics Shauna took! I can't wait to see him. I'm sure we'll see ya at the funeral.
~Lindsey

Mindi said...

You guys are busy, busy. James is such a cutie. Hope your bum is better. Congrats Cloyd!

Lexi said...

Kimberlyn! I dont even know if you remember me but I worked with you at the hospital like over a year ago! (you better remember!:) I am finding everyones blogs off of maureens! You have a baby!! Congratulations he is adorable! and Im sorry about your tailbone! :(
My blog is private so If you want an invite, give me your email address.. mine is leximarie19@yahoo.com

Emily said...

ok Kimmy we have a new blog now (well I took over Jeremy's haha) http://jeremyscorner-grifter.blogspot.com/

and happy belated birthday!

Anonymous said...

congrats Cloyd! Mindi just told me you guys went to lunch-I wish I could have gone! We should plan another one-Jame is so cute and getting so big.